Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Haul?

Hey Everyone! So I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, or what ever holiday you celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends and family and everyone who loves you.

So I was wondering if you guys would like to see a Christmas haul? I personally love watching them and just hauls in general and I know a lot of people do, too. I just wanted to know if any of you wanted to see it because I feel if I put one up and no one technically "wanted" to see one I might get "the bragging comments." And I hope you guys know that if I did do one I would not be bragging. But that is why I want to know if you guys want to see one and I will gladly film one.

Also check out my latest holiday tutorial. I know Christmas is over, but I still really liked the look and I hope you do too. And just because it isn't Christmas doesn't mean you can't wear red and green. (:


Again, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I know it isn't over yet, but I hope what has passed and what will come is happiness and health for you and your family! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment