Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Favorites

Hey everyone! So it's time for my Favorites. If you don't already know, I do a favorites video every other month, so expect one in November. (Though I might do one in October) So without further ado, I present unto you my September Favorites!

EYES
NYX Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown
* I just used an old picture for this one. *
















 E.L.F. Eye Widener in Pearl White

















Cover Girl Liquiline Blast in Black

















NYX Eyeshadow in Orange and Violetta



















LIPS
N.Y.C. lipstick in Petal


















E.L.F Lipstick in Nostalgic


















CoverGirl Lip Balm

















FACE
CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder in 115
















Other
E.L.F. Daily Brush Cleaner
* another old picture *




















SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

No comments:

Post a Comment