Sunday, March 4, 2012

Want #2 *Oxford Pumps*

Some of you may know that I have always loved vintage fashion. One of the aspects of vintage fashion is oxfords. I love oxfords, I think they are some of the cutest shoes, but I particularly prefer Oxford Pumps because I prefer heels over flats.  

The classic black and cream/white oxford. I would prefer it were a wingtip however. The Patent leather mixes well with the matte cream. 


This is a less common color selection but the wingtip and ankle bootie structure of this shoe is adorable. 


I just thought these were unique; not the typical oxford. The white canvas is very different. And the brown is a nice compliment. It's kind of like a distressed leather, very different. 

Oxfords look very cute with all sorts a dresses and skirts, florals and pastels especially. I hope to get a pair for summer. 


*Photos found through Google Images*

No comments:

Post a Comment